Funeral Home Satisfaction Survey

Posted on 7:26 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

Related to the recent burial of my parents, I recently received a funeral home satisfaction survey from JD Power.  I find it in poor tastes myself.  However, there is some humor to be found in it as there is with so many things in life.

Examples of things I was asked to rate:

Compassion of the staff (hmmmm?  Is it real or is it...?)
Presentation of products offered ie caskets, urns, thank you cards, guest books (How good can a casket display really look?)
Clarity of information regarding pricing (Clear to a grieving relative?  I'm not sure that makes a lot of sense.)
Appearance of the deceased (Well, they looked dead)
The overall funeral home experience (Very sad)
Would you use this funeral home again (I certainly hope I don't have to use it or any funeral home again)
Would you recommend this funeral home (no, I recommend avoiding using a funeral home.  It isn't fun when someone dies.  Try to stay alive and away from them)
Did the funeral home call after the service to see if I was satisfied with their service (Like I would want to talk to them and be reminded of the experience yet again)

They also asked my age, race, and if I had purchased any prepaid funeral plans for myself. (Are they looking for potential customers?)

Life is strange and people are crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment