Heaven’s Way

Posted on 6:39 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

“The dao that can be spoken about is not the Absolute Dao.” ~ http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/582901/dao

Today the heating repair person is ‘supposed’ to show up.   Never know about service people.   The auxiliary heating unit on the heat pump is no longer working as it should.  That isn’t a huge problem, but runs up the power bill.  I wonder if the repair person will try to sell me a new heat pump and/or try to charge for work I didn’t ask for.  Service people are always an intriguing adventure. 
He/she should make an interesting subject for photography at least.   I might even get a photo blog out of it.
 
Other things possibly on the agenda for today: 

Write and mail my parent’s bills.  It is odd people who are dead still have bills to pay.  
Write and mail my bills. 
Getting some groceries would be nice.
Put the battery back in my dad’s old truck and see if I can get it started.
Take a roll of plastic sheeting over to Christy and Jeremy’s.
I'll probably toss in a few loads of laundry throughout the day.
Call my brother.
Meet my ex and give her some things to take to our son.

On my not to do list for today:  (I’m sure I will accomplish both of these)

Cut the grass
Trim the shrubbery. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment