Gobble, gobble, gobble

Posted on 6:11 AM by jr cline | 1 comments

The year has cycled around to Thanksgiving again and 'What I am thankful for' blogs are a dime a dozen.  I think that is a good thing.  I try to be grateful each day but sometimes I forget and one day a year to remind me doesn't hurt.

That being said, here are a few of the things I'm thankful for.

My children  Starr and James
Christy, Jeremy, Jesse, and Belle
All the wonderful people I know online and in non-cyber space
My choice to be around people who make me feel good about myself
A positive, happy outlook on life
Compassion
Honesty
The interconnectedness of all people
A job that helps others
All the little conviences of life that are often overlooked
Nowness
Wu wei
Living in faith (well as much as I can)

I could add more, but you'd get tried of reading the list.

I wish you all a wonderful, thankful day!

1 comments:

Carly said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIEND!

I LIKE your list! :) I want to tell you how much I appreciate you! You have come by to visit while I have been on hiatus, and that has meant a lot. Someone (you) :) took the time to stop and say "HI"... thank you for that! I wish you and those you love a HAPPY, HEALTHY, WARM day together! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Gobble, gobble, gobble!

All my best, Carly

Post a Comment