Road Triping June 27

Posted on 7:43 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

Thursday Christy, Jesse, and I are traveling to Foley, Gulf Shores, and Fairhope.  It's a multipurpose adventure: getting in some beach time, pool play, fishing, connecting with relatives I know and some I don't know, and celebrating Terry Cline's transition into the ever-ever. 
 
I've been packing for the four day trip.
   
Cameras
Alpha 700, charger, lenses, and filters
Lumix GF3, charger, lenses, and filters
GoPro3 and charger  This will be this camera's first excursion.
 
Computerish 
Netbook and charger
iPad mini and charger
  
Clothes
Two pair of shorts
Undies
Four shirts
Swimsuit

Misc
Tripod
Cash
Sunscreen
Notebook and pen
Personal hygene items
Meds
  
I'm excited!  It's been a while since I've been to the beach.

See what else I’m doing.
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My instagram profile
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment