30 day challenge, day 1

Posted on 5:29 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

   
Day 1 - a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1.  I’ve been divorced for many years
2. I have two grown children
3. I’m a Baptist minister
4. I have two pet parrots: Einstein and Bilbo
5. I teach computer science at a local community college
6. My true love is photography
7. I live communally with a young couple and their one year old son
8. I have a house for sale....only $105,000 in a nice neighborhood
9. I like all types of music except opera.   I never did get the hang of that.
10. When asked about my religious preference, I say I’m Zen Baptist
11. I’m really excited about becoming a full time RV’er
12. I am simplifying my life as much as possible
13. I think we should all love and be kind to each other
14. I think it is fun being crazy
15. My motto is, “Open eyes, open ears, open mind, open heart"
 
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment