Another survey

Posted on 7:54 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

 

Another survey from jr cline on Vimeo.

It took me several tries to do this because the inherent dichotomy of language makes things so difficult to talk about sometimes.  I'm not happy with the wording, but I couldn't figure out any thing different.
  
Well maybe I could just quote Jack Kerouac:
  
"Little Paul is a visionary flower in the air
The hand of man is a visionary flower in the air
Allen and Neal are visionary flowers in the air
The tobacco weed is a visionary flower in the air
Bob's doghouse is a visionary flower in the air
My phlebitisis a visionary flower in the air
I am a visionary flower in the air
All things are visionary flowers in the air
Buddha is a visionary flower in the air
Death is a visionary flower in the air
Eternity is a visionary flower in the air
Conception is a visionary flower in the air
The Visionary Flower is the Mind"

or maybe this will suffice,

"I’m not as big a fool as I used to be, I’m a smaller fool".
      
Have as much fun as possible. 
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment