Common mistakes I make

Posted on 4:31 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

 

    
Reacting out of habit and/or based on preconceived ideas

Thoughtlessly living the same life in the same way each day

Listening to negative self speak & self limiting thoughts

Putting obstacles in my own way

Living in my thoughts

Thinking the thinker is who I am

Forgetting to be grateful

Putting the needs of others before my own needs

Procrastination

Forgetting to be mindful

...we have to forget things like "I should be mindful of this or that". If you are mindful, you are already creating a separation ("I - am - mindful - of - ...."). Don't be mindful, please! When you walk, just walk. Let the walk walk. Let the talk talk (Dogen Zenji says: "When we open our mouths, it is filled with Dharma"). Let the eating eat, the sitting sit, the work work. Let sleep sleep.  ~Muho Noelke

     

0 comments:

Post a Comment