if

Posted on 7:21 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

   
If I live twenty more years, that is 1040 weeks.
Of those, I'll spend approximately

 346 weeks sleeping
   37 weeks at work
   43 weeks eating
   43 weeks on household activities
Which leaves me with 571 weeks.

At my age, I think twelve years is a more realistic time frame.  If that is the case, there are 641 weeks to work with.
Out of those 641 weeks, I'll spend approximately

 37 weeks at work
 26 weeks eating
 26 weeks attending to household activities
207 weeks sleeping

That leaves 345 weeks.

In my one precious life, what am I going to do with the 345 weeks?  How do I want to spend that time?
Over the next few weeks, I intend to explore these questions and hopefully come up with some answers for myself. 
 
btw-I got the time estimates partially from Charts from the American Time Use Survey.
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment