A Super Saturday

Posted on 7:50 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

Today was a fun day.  It went kind of as planned but took some twists and turns along the way.
 
Christy, Jeremy, and Jesse came over this morning for a visit.  Jeremy was going to cut firewood from the huge tree that fell in the back woods. Christy, Jesse, and I played in the yard.  We left Jeremy with the tree and went back to Christy's house.  She got ready to go shopping.  Jeremy came home.  Christy and I went to town to pick up a few things.
    
Last stop on the shopping trip was the grocery store.   We didn't buy peanut butter, but I took the picture anyway.
 
   Sidewalk Chalk
 
   While Christy fixed supper, I played with Jesse in his room. 
  
  The last picture I took today was of these two Angry Birds.  They look kind of crazed and dangerous in the dim light.  In reality they are fuzzy slippers. 



See what else I’m doing.
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My instagram profile
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment