Travel Tech

Posted on 10:31 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

What do I take with me when I go on photography road trips?
 
Here is my basic kit.
 
Netbook to upload my memory cards
Card reader
Extra memory cards and batteries
UV filters which are usually already mounted on the lenses
Polarizing filters
iPhone
Can't forget all the chargers
Monopod and/or a tripod

Cameras and lenses

Sony Alpha 700
Sony 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Lens
Sony 50mm f/1.8 Lens
Panasonic Lumix G3
Panasonic H-H014 14mm f/2.5  
Panasonic H-H020 20mm f/1.7
Pentax W90 - in case it is raining.
 
Based on where, when, and what I'll be shooting, I may also take
A star filter if I'll be doing a lot of street photography at night
A teleconverter
An off camera flash and batteries
A small messenger style camera bag
 
I got the idea to post this list from Stephanie Todaro's My travel Tech Essentials.
I probably should have used pictures in my version too. rofl  Maybe I'll take some and do an updated list.
 
See what else I’m doing.
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My instagram profile
      
17

0 comments:

Post a Comment