February's Evil Plan

Posted on 11:34 AM by jr cline | 0 comments


NOLA

The end of February and the first few days of March I'll taking a seven day photography excursion to New Orleans.   Christy, Jeremy, Jesse and I will be riding the Crescent there and back. 
While we are there we will be staying at the Nine O Five Royal Hotel.
   
   
This is where we always stay when we go to New Orleans.  Near Bourbon Street and in the French Quarter, this historic hotel is awesome and so are the owners. 

   
Traveling with a three year old on the train will be an exciting adventure in and of itself.  Then there is the time in New Orleans with a toddler.  WOW!  What a wonderful opportunity to see the world anew through his eyes.  This will definitely be an inspirational trip to remember.
  
All evil plans need a name and Christy dubbed this one Toddler Train.  I think it is perfect! 
  
See what else I’m doing.
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My instagram profile
      
16
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment