16 Random Facts Part 2

Posted on 8:24 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

This is the rest of my 16 Random Facts blog.  Here is a link to the first section if you missed it. 
I got this idea from Adamswomanback when she posted her list. You should stop by and read her's too.
  
Here is the rest of my list.

  1. Shopping for a motor home is more difficult than I imagined it would be.  There are so many options.  I want something used in the 27' range with one slide and an awning on the other side.  I'm looking for one with less than 30,000 miles, 2003 or newer, and less than a $50,000 price.  Based on what I've learned about dependability, I've narrowed it down to Holiday Rambler, Winnebago, Itasca, or Tifton.   But I'm still willing to change this group.
    I started out looking at Class A motor homes but I've changed my mind and I am looking at Class C. That decision is based on deciding to go with gas rather than diesel. I could use help on that choice. Seems to me gas is less expensive and repairs and maintenance will be less on a gas vehicle. Of course I could be totally wrong. Does anyone have experience in this area? I could use some help. 
  2. My yard got totally out of control last summer when I was working the long hours on the data migration project for the college. 
      

     
    It is going to be a huge job getting it back under control.   
  3. The new television was delivered on the right day and only 15 minutes later than the 10-12 delivery block that they had indicated.  Not too bad.


     
  4. Since the TV had arrived, Christy and I got Kinky again and put the parts together.  Once we had it hooked up to the wifi it downloaded updates for an hour.  Setting it up was a lot like setting up a a new computer.  It works great!   I can do everything I do online on the television.  lol  Cumbersome though.  It needs a wireless mouse and keyboard. hahaha...I think I'll stick with the laptop.  It is quicker and easier.  
  5. New television set or not, I don't think I'll be watching it more than before.  I will probably subscribe to Rdio and use it to listen to music. If you haven't tried Rdio you should give it a go.  I might watch Youtube vids and Ted Talks too.
  6. I have to confess, one sunny day I exposed myself in a crowded public place.
  7. Most the rooms in the house are virtually empty.

     
     
     
      
    The only rooms with significant furnishing are the living room and one bedroom.   
  8. Pickled asparagus, pickle okra, and pickled green beans are tasty treats at my house.
  9. This is my all time favorite song.

See what else I’m doing.
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My instagram profile

        

0 comments:

Post a Comment