Gratitude Journal for the week ending Jan. 3

Posted on 5:36 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

12/28/09

Friends
My children
A nice winter day
Concrete blocks
A friendly bank

12/29/09

My son came to visit for a while
Garbage trucks
A sunny day
Red beans and rice
Not having take things to my brother's wife

12/30/09

Warmer temperatures
I accomplished a lot at my parent's former home
Talking to my daughter and two excellent friends on the phone
Fireworks
Delicious butterbeans

12/31/09

The man who shot off the fireworks
The lady who made the soup and cornbread
My friends who share their time with me  :-) 
2009 is coming to an end
Tripods

01/01/10

Great friends
My godson
Turnip greens, blackeyed peas, and cornbread
Love
Cozy houses on cold winter nights

01/03/10

Cars that run
Sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, and biscuits
A heater!
Equanimity
'Ignore Everybody and 39 Other Keys to Creativity'

0 comments:

Post a Comment