To much thinking too early in the morning

Posted on 4:41 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

It is unfortunate that many people box in their hearts out of fear of being hurt or out of selfishness, loving only me, me, me.



The 'me, me, me' box is the smallest box and in my mind the saddest box.

Wouldn't it be nice to expand your heart, to be more open to love and to be loved.  Sure, it is risky.  Sure, I might get hurt.  I'd rather be hurt loving than to hurt myself by living in a tiny safe box, a box I had to protect from invasive ideas and feelings. 

Maybe that is how people become rigid in their views and opinions.   They are so busy protecting their tiny box they reject all that is different.

Seems the more I think, the less I know.

Like the title says, too much thinking too early in the morning.

Now back to the regularly scheduled programing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment