Thanksgiving Eve

Posted on 6:47 PM by jr cline | 1 comments

I had minor surgery today.  Nothing to get excited about.  I was in and out and back at work in a couple of hours.  I have a little pain if I move my right arm a lot, but other than that, life is wonderful.
When I arrived home, I was greeted with a lovely Christmas tree all decorated and lit up (thanks Christy).  In the background Christmas carols played.
On Thanksgiving I'm going to my sister's house.  The food will be outstanding!  Always is there.  
I did manage a picture this morning on the way to work.
 
Life is funny.  I can kind of see where I am.  I can't see where I'm going clearly and I can't see what is behind me.  What lies ahead will be what it needs to be.  I'm thankful that the universe/God/whatever you call it prepares the way before me.
 
Open eyes, open ears, open heart, open mind

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this shot..so cool and the fog is great, what you wrote is great. I'm sorry for the first part though..the part about pain. I wish I could be like you in my outlook. And in my talent in photography. I love these black and white pics..just awesome. It fits what you said too.

Post a Comment