Christmas questions

Posted on 5:06 AM by jr cline | 1 comments

 I saw this on phillyista's site and thought I'd try it too.

1.  Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift bags...I've never mastered the art of wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up your tree? It varies based on what is happening in life

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, spiked

6. Favorite gift received as a child?  I can't remember, it was too long ago

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

8. Hardest person to buy for?  My son

9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister and her husband

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?Beats me, I repressed the memory. hahahaha

11.Xmas cards mail or email? Both

12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Story

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?  I shop a little along all year

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?  Yes 

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?   One slice of Claxton fruit cake

16. White or colored lights on the tree? I like both

17. Favorite Christmas song? Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer



18. Travel or stay home at Christmas?  It varies. I do differently different years

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?  No

20. Angel or star on top of the tree? Santa hat

21. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  Christmas day

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?  Greed and consumerism

23. What is the "corniest" family tradition you do or miss doing?  I used to cut a round off the bottom of our tree.  We would let it dry out, sand it, paint a picture on one side and a list of the year's  big family events on the other.  Then we would add it to the chain with the other years. 

24. Ugliest Christmas decoration ever invented?  The big plastic blow up things that go in the yard

25. Which looks best - themed tree or homey tree? I'm a homey tree kind of guy

26. What does Christmas mean to you?  A time to share love and kindness with others
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*clap* I love it...maybe I'll try it.

Post a Comment