Q&A

Posted on 7:13 AM by jr cline | 4 comments

I borrowed this from Paulo Coelho, author and Messenger of Peace.

The household I grew up in… was varied.  We moved often and home was and is where the people I love and who love me happen to be.

You wouldn’t know it but I am very good at…organizing events.

You may not know it but I’m no good at… understanding people's motives.

I wish I had never worn… that pair of pants that turned out to have a huge hole in crotch.  Four hours into the day I realized there was a draft and stopped at a store to purchase new jeans.

My favourite item of clothing… cargo shorts.

It’s not fashionable but I like… to sleep naked.

My favourite work of art... The Groper Fish by Ocean Starr.  

My favourite building... Currently I'm a fan of the weeHouse. 

A book that changed me… Tao The Watercourse Way by Alan Watts and Al Chung-liang Huang.  This book was influential in changing the way I view life.

Movie heaven… Movies come and go and what I like changes.  The Butterfly Effect came to mind first this time.  I like chaos theory.

My greatest regret… Currently I don't regret anyting.

My secret crush... I don't have a secret crush.  I don't have a non-secret crush either.

My real-life villain... I agree with Coelho on this one: Fundamentalists – and you can find them in every single religion and political party on this planet.

The last time I cried… Crying is easy for me.  I cried yesterday listening to the radio and will probably cry again today.

My five-year plan… I have a vague plan to move into an RV.  I'm making it up as I go though.
  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. Draft after four hours. You're a fun dude. Love ya!

Rob said...

I got some of Coelho's stories to read, will get on with it.
I was a real-life villain but gave it up as a bad job.

jr said...

You keep telling me I'm old and slow. I guess it took me that long to figure it out Christy.

jr said...

Good call Zimbo.

Post a Comment