What the Bleep Do We Know

Posted on 6:46 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

I don't watch a lot of television.  I only go to the movie theater every four or five years.  I did mange to come across the full version of this movie online a while back and I'm glad I watched it.
   
What the Bleep Do We Know is a documentary film that challenges the standard views of reality using quantum mechanics.  The film has been called quantum mysticism.
   
I like believing in magic and don't believe that the current view of the physical world is broad enough.  Too much is left out or ignored.
    
I won't try to explain the film or go into the contents.
  
What follows is the first 10 minutes of the documentary.
 

 
I'm not saying it is right.  I'm not saying it is wrong.  It helped me crack out of my egg.
 

If you enjoyed this, you might also like:
  
  
   
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment