Shiny Rocks v.3

Posted on 12:48 PM by jr cline | 0 comments


The Universe sent this:

"Practice. Study. Prepare yourself. Think. Act. Face the beasts. Pay the piper whatever dues you think you have to pay. Do the dance, walk the fire, wait in line. Plant the seeds, hoe the field, go to market." 
Sounds like a good plan to me. "Wax on. Wax off".

Quotes: 

"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think." ~ Dorothy Parker
 
"If you cannot find a a good companion to walk with, walk alone like an elephant roaming the jungle.  It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress."  ~ Buddha
 
"Follow the light bringers...
Magic is afoot greater than you can imagine." ~ Colette Baron Reid

A thing I thought: 

Pay it forward is a powerful tool for changing the world. I've been paying it forward ever since some people helped me years ago and taught me about pay it forward.  If someone helps you pay it forward and help another.  It's good for your soul. 

Photography: 

If you like photo contests you might enjoy playing on Viewbug:  Collaborate in the World's Best Photo Contests 

One of my favorite photographers is Drew Hopper, an Australian photographer. Check out his site.

Three pictures I took at DeSoto Caverns Family Fun Park.
  



Fun song! 

She has to milk her cow on a Monday
She has to roll her hair on a Tuesday
She has to feed her pig on "Let's be friends day"
She has to ????? on a Thursday
hmmmm?
It won't be long now?



See what else I’m doing.
Shiny Rocks v.2
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My Instagram profile
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment