A Now Like Any Other

Posted on 5:58 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

Now
Things
Events
A man with a broken heart passed through this now grasping and clinging to things that no longer existed.
The Spawn of Satan came by to chat.  She is a very pleasant woman.  It's no surprise she is his mistress as well.

Now
Energy
Change.
Actions 
Meetings
Signing
Banks
Businesses
Documents
People
Forms
Choices
Changes
The now of beginnings and endings and beginnings and endings and beginnings and......
Each nanosecond, different from the last.
Grow
Adapt
Change
Move on
Next
Every time I blink my eyes the world shifts beneath my feet.
Walking in faith
NOW
It's the only way to fly.
318
WOW
A coffee shop
and more
NOW
The pace of change quickens.
It's all I get.
We collide

Little birds told me




See what else I’m doing.
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My Instagram profile
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment