Living in the Mystery

Posted on 5:19 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

I have faith.
I believe.
I live in the mystery.
There is no knowing.
For me that's a lesson.
 
Some days it's a fragile faith.
Some days it's a tested faith.
Hell, a lot of days it is tested.
Some days are better than others.
 
But I guess that is what
"OM GATE GATE PARAGATE PARASAMGATE BODHI SVAHA"
is all about.
OM groundlessness, groundlessness, more groundlessness, even beyond groundlesssness, fully awake(?), in Jesus name so mote it be. via Shambhala Sun
For me that's a lesson.

Play the song.   You'll be glad you did.


 
Once more I jump out of the nest.
Jump or be pushed
Once more I bid my comfort zone farewell.

Peace Love Light

See what else I’m doing.
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My Instagram profile
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment