Gratefulness

Posted on 7:07 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

I feel really out of the loop today. In an effort to counter the potential melancholy I'm going to list what I'm grateful for this week.

Friday was payday.  In-coming cash flow is always nice.
My wonderful children, Starr and James,  who I may get to see in March.
I managed to crank the old green truck and I didn't have to get a new battery.  
(Thank you AutoZone).
Cars and trucks just don't do well if they aren't driven.  
The longer they sit the more they break down.
A nice visit with Jesse and Christy on Thursday. 
Jeremy is on evenings this week so I didn't get to see him (shucks).


 I always feel peaceful and loved when I am around them.
I can't leave out Einstein who always welcomes me home with a hardy 'Hello'. 
 
I feel better already!  
Have a wonderful Saturday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment