Saturday Adventure

Posted on 6:10 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

I’m looking forward to a change of pace day! And do I really need it.
The Birmingham Photography Group is having a brainstorming lunch meeting at O’Charley’s. It will be nice to get out of this town, go see other things, and hang out with photographers for a while. I may even work in a little photowalk since it is supposed to be a beautiful day. I need to get a shot for the noticings game and the last shot for my 365 project

I’m also stopping by Whole Foods in search of the elusive Sophie Giraffe. No doubt some cheese will be procured as well. Whole Foods has a wide selection of cheeses. One of my favorites is Point Reyes Blue. Delicious! Well, at least it is to me.

Of course, I’m probably influenced by the many good memories of Sunday breakfast at the Station House Café followed by lazy walks around town usually ending with a perusal of the new offerings at Point Reyes Books.

I hope each of you has a wonderful day!  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment