Seven of ten

Posted on 4:52 AM by jr cline | 0 comments



I prefer not to spend much time on the more negative aspects of life so I’m not going to inflict my mental wanderings on you in this post.  I’ll just address the seventh question in the  10 Things You Should Know About Yourself (aka: “So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!”) series.

What conditions make me miserable?


 Winter has been my nemesis for as long as I can remember. 
I don’t do well in cold, gray weather and I have no clue why.   
Wouldn’t it be a great time of year to hibernate and wake up when it is all over? 
I know, I know, some of you love winter.

Here are some others that are more self explanatory:
Illness
The end of a 27 year marriage, its attached hopes and dreams, and all the collateral damage
The death of loved ones


Change being constant, things never stay the same. 
Though I may have prickly cactus in my life one moment, the next moment may bring flowers.  

What conditions make you miserable?


0 comments:

Post a Comment