Six of ten

Posted on 6:18 PM by jr cline | 0 comments



What conditions make me happy?

 
Is my happiness dependent on external conditions?  
Should it be?    
I think happiness should spring from within and not be dependent on external circumstances.   
 That being said, it is fairly obvious to me that external circumstances definitely influence how I feel in many situations. 
Not that any of that has anything to do with answering the question.  


OK, enough rambling, on to the list.

A shared meal, conversation or just sitting quietly with people makes me happy. 

A photowalk helps me center on the moment. 
It is like a meditation in my life and brings great joy.

As a general rule, my job brings happiness in many ways.  
Of course, like all jobs it is festooned with little troublesome moments too.  

Being upbeat, loving, and joyful as I travel through the moments of my day and maybe leaving a little happiness in passing helps me be happy.  


What conditions make you happy?
I took these photographs Noccalula Falls Park


0 comments:

Post a Comment