2010 in retrospect

Posted on 6:29 PM by jr cline | 3 comments



What am I grateful for from last year? I've given this a lot of thought.  There are bunches of little things I am grateful for last year.  There are so many things I am thankful for that I decided just to list these major items.  (don't want to bore you to death)

1. Three friends shared a home with me part of the year. It was nice being part of a family unit for a while.
2. My wonderful children who I can always count on.
3. Some huge steps were taken towards full time RV living. 
4. My job has taken a turn for the better.
5. My parent's estate was virtually wrapped up.
6. I remembered many things I'd forgotten.  That remembering has brought more peace.
7. Simplifying my life moved along at a brisk pace.
8. Seems I've lived to tell about it. rofl
    

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's always nice to make it through another year. I laughed at #8 too :)

jr cline said...

Glad you got a kick out of it Sue. I like a little humor in my life.

Anonymous said...

All wonderful things. I'm glad for you. (((hug)))

Post a Comment