POW! A Varied Balanced Day

Posted on 7:54 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

Most the things I did on Saturday in no particular order.

  • Jesse and I played 
    • Power Rangers 
    • Legos 
    • Super Heroes 
    • In the truck 
    • Chase 
  • We made orange worms with Play Doh 
  • We tossed around the football 
  • We watched Super Samurai Power Rangers on Netflex
  • I watched him ride his John Deere tractor
In addition, I

  • Worked on IPEDS 
  • Graded online papers 
  • Went to the Post Office 
  • Fed and played with Einstein  
  • Made breakfast 
  • Sliced an apple and some cheese for lunch 
  • Cleaned up after Jesse
  • Went looking for boiled peanuts 
  • Got lots of hugs and cuddles from Jesse
  • Picked up a few things at the store
  • Watched Dr. Who
  • Cleaned the bird cage
  • Blogged
  • Played social networking
  • Made nachos for supper
  • Put up laundry  (thank you Christy)
Oddly enough I didn't take any pictures.  hmmm
 
See what else I’m doing
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My instagram profile
         

0 comments:

Post a Comment