My 10 essentials

Posted on 7:45 PM by jr cline | 2 comments

I was reading mnmlist: 10 essentials and thought I'd give it a try.  I'm not a minimalist by a long shot though.

1. A camera:  You rarely see me without at least one camera on my person or very, very near by.

2. Clothing: In the warm months I wear shorts (I prefer cargo shorts...love the pockets) and Hawaiian shirts or T shirts.  Cooler weather brings out the jeans and sweat shirts. 

3. For food, I prefer vegetarian dishes, but I do eat meat. 

4. Drinks...Diet sodas, beer, coffee, and water.

5. How do I entertain myself?
  • Taking, editing, and posting photos. 
  • Reading books and blogs
  • Intelligent conversations
  • Playing with Jesse
  • Playing with my birds
  • Travel
6. The internet has become an important artistic outlet and work tool in my life.
7. I still have to work a regular job.
8. My children mean the world to me.
9. Humor is a balm for my spirit.
10. I find great comfort believing in God and the magic that surrounds us.

Well, that is it for my list.

What are the essentials in your life?  If you need some more ideas, click over to mnmlist: 10 essentials and read that list.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Aishling O'Neill said...

Oh I like this and might steal it hehe :D

jr cline said...

Go for it Aishling. :-)

Post a Comment